||the Crown Troupe history
Created on the first day in the month of June 1996, the troupe explores the art genres of dance, drama, music, poetry as well as visual arts in their creations with the aim of achieving a proper balance between the functional and aesthetic values of African Total Theatre.
Over the years the Company has been involved in various artistic endearvours organized locally and internationally:
- International Dance Day
- International Theatre Day
- World Refugee Day
- Aids Day
- Lagos Book and Art Festival
- Macmillan Literary nights
- Commonwealth Games Cultural Celebration
CULTURE SHOCK, Manchester in July 2002, 2004.
- cultural exchange programme, Trinidad and Tobago 2003
- Autumn International Festival, London 2005
- bukARTeria, every third Sunday of the month